IMPORTANT: With limited exceptions, returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Reborn Kings E-Gift Card. Reborn Kings does not issue store credit for the original shipping charges.
With limited exceptions, we do not provide prepaid return labels; you are responsible for covering shipping costs to return.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of the order shipment date.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed. Must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, etc. or wear.
- All masks are final sale.
- All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Reborn Kings E-Gift Card.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org
Returned-to-Sender & Refused Packages
- This can happen if (1) an address is invalid or missing information, (2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package, or (3) the order is refused by the customer at time of delivery.
- Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge.
- We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of "wardrobing;"
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service (both in-store and online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Non-Reborn Kings items sent to our Distribution Center will be discarded upon receipt.
Because we can't ensure the style/size required will be available by the time returned items come back to the Distribution Center, except in very limited circumstances, we are unable to accommodate exchanges.
Returning By Mail
For U.S. Domestic customers, we recommend that you return using our Online Returns Portal. For International customers, you may return by mail. To return by mail - Please include a note on your packing slip stating the product and size you would like to return. If this is not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing. Once your return is received and inspected, we will be in contact to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of the exchange.
Depending on the shipping method and carrier selected, your return package may take several weeks to reach us if returning from an international location. Please allow 5-7 business days to process your return once it is delivered to our Distribution Center. Once your return is fully processed, we will issue you store credit in the form of a Reborn Kings E-Gift Card for use on a future purchase. E-Gift Cards never expire, and are redeemable right away!
Helpful Hint: Reborn Kings is not responsible for returns until they reach our Distribution Center. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, Reborn Kings will not issue store credit for your returns
To complete your return, click here.